Introducing Energy Conservation.
We provide high value to end users of energy & waste services as well as business partners operating in the energy efficiency, renewable energy and recycling sectors. Our services combine rigorous engineering and program compliance standards with responsiveness to individual client needs.
- To maximise the effectiveness of our clients' use of resources
- To be a trusted partner for our clients
- To maximise our clients’ financial savings
- To build strong partnerships with other energy and recycling providers to benefit our clients
- To overcome barriers to business sustainability through reliable advice, effective implementation support and streamlined access to financial incentives
- To expedite reductions in energy consumption and the diversion of waste from landfill
What We've Achieved
- In the four years to 30 June 2017, Energy Conservation has recorded over 289,047 MWh of electricity saved by our clients under the NSW Energy Savings Scheme.
- This represents over 306,390 tonnes of CO2-e abatement- equivalent to taking more than 64,000 cars off the road, or powering more than 45,000 homes, for one year.*
- In that time we have also documented over 1075 tonnes of waste being diverted from landfill through partnerships with OEH and working with individual businesses.
Energy Conservation employs qualified engineering professionals whose expertise and commitment regularly exceed client expectations. Our team includes a Lead Auditor who is a Certified Energy Manager (CEM) and Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP), certified by the Association of Energy Engineers- a non-profit professional society of over 17,000 members in 90 countries. Our team also includes an an accredited NABERS assessor with Masters of Engineering Management. NABERS can be used to rate offices, hotels and shopping centres for performance in energy, water, waste and indoor environment.
Energy Conservation utilises specialist equipment and software to aid in the measurement, modelling and assessment of energy-consuming building assets, including:
- Performance analysis hardware for field inspection and troubleshooting of heat pump, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems.
- Power & energy sub-metering recorders to monitor & record peak load and energy consumption of specific equipment or electrical circuits.
- Thermal camera to detect temperatures and rate building envelope, insulation, pipework, hvac and refrigeration performance.
- Lighting performance equipment including lux loggers, lux meters, and ballast detectors.
- Simulation software packages for the accurate modelling of whole building thermal load and prediction of the impact of capital upgrades.
- Building Life Cycle Cost (BLCC) software to support the analysis of capital investments in buildings.