Energy Conservation can conduct full waste audits for larger organisations.
Calls to submit applications for grants for larger scale recycling equipment are announced annually; we can provide advice and help you prepare your submission.
Energy Conservation is contracted to deliver the NSW Bin Trim program, a free assessment of your waste stream funded by the NSW Environment Protection Authority (EPA). Our trained assessor can:
- Visit your site to review your waste facilities and processes
- Calculate the components of your waste
- Provide you with a report on how you can reduce landfill waste and save on disposal costs
- Provide follow up advice and information to help you implement recommendations
- Advise whether you may be eligible for Grant funding for up to 50% of the cost of small scale recycling equipment
Contact us today to arrange a free waste assessment.
Waste Less, Recycle More
Managed by the NSW Environment Protection Authority, the Waste Less, Recycle More initiative provides funding for business recycling, organics collections, market development, managing problem wastes, new waste infrastructure, local councils and programs to tackle illegal dumping and litter. The initiative began in 2012 as a 5-year, $465.7 million package to transform waste and recycling in NSW and was recently extended by 4 years with a further $337 million to 2021. Energy Conservation has been successful in assisting our clients to apply for grant funding under the initiative to cover up to half of the cost of recycling equipment.